The black SP850P Peerless Pull-Out Swivel Wall Mount for 26-65" LCD and Plasma Flat Panel Screens from Peerless combines the best features of a wall mount and a pivot arm. In the closed position, the SP850 acts as a flat or tilting wall mount.
At only 2.3" away from the wall, its unique wall plate and built-in cable management neatly hide all components and cords. Extended, the SP850's sturdy arm construction smoothly glides the screen out 10.75" from the wall and allows the screen to pivot up to 45°. This feature not only enables the screen to be positioned for an optimal viewing angle but also provides easy access to the back of the screen for maintenance.
The SP850 is also ideal in applications where the screen needs to be recessed into a cubby hole, custom frame, or aligned into a video wall.
Peerless is one of the leaders in the Audio-Visual equipment mounting field. For more than 40 years, Peerless has continually come up with solutions that focus on not only strength but quality as well. Whether you are mounting a TV, VCR, plasma, projector, or speakers, Peerless has the answer.
Note! 26" models require an optional dedicated mounting plate (sold separately)
- VESA 100 and 200 x 100 compatible 1
- Pull-out swivel with up to 45° rotation depending on screen size
- Locking tab provides optional swivel restriction to one side
- 2.3" (5.8 cm) deep in closed position, up to 10.75" (27.3 cm) fully extended
- Built-in pivot up to 90° (45° in each direction) allows for adjustable viewing angles
- Easy pull-out pivot provides quick maintenance access
- 2.3" (5.9 cm) deep when retracted, pivot arms extend up to 10.7" (27.2 cm) when extended
- Clean profile design hides wiring and mount within the enclosed wall plate
- IncreLok tilt provides tilt at 0°, 5° and 10°
- +/-1° of roll for horizontal display leveling during installation
- Lock Key installation tool secures arms for display installation
- Lock-out screw prevents unwanted extension
- Mounts to 16.0" wood studs, concrete and cinder block