The Sony WRR-861 is a UHF camera mountable diversity receiver for use with compatible Sony wireless microphone transmitters. The WRR-861 boasts a feature set that will meet the demands of professional videographers and sound engineers, while remaining cost effective. The receiver features 188 user selectable UHF frequencies over the 758 to 806MHz band. Diversity reception minimizes dropout and interference.
A dual reception circuit enables the dual antenna to compete for the strongest possible signal without noise or audio degradation. A comprehensive LCD display provides channel and frequency information, RF status, diversity status and more. A low battery alarm indicates low power and the WRR-861 can be powered up to 8-hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries or draw power from an external camera or power source. A separate 3.5mm (1/8") mini monitor output is provided for headphone monitoring.
- Space Diversity Design
- Diversity reception minimizes drop-out and interference by incorporating dual internal receivers that compete for the strongest possible reception.
- 188 Selectable Frequencies
- The WRR-861 operates over the UHF band and features 188 user selectable frequencies.
- Dual Powering Options
- The receiver is capable of operating for up to 8 hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries, or external DC power from a video camera.
- Monitor Output
- A separate 3.5mm (1/8") mini output is provided for headphone monitoring.