The Sony WRT-8P is a versatile XLR plug-on transmitter for the WL-800 series UHF wireless microphone system. The WRT-8P enables standard handheld microphones to transmit wireless signal. The WRT-8P also accepts line level signal for transmitting wireless signal from mixers, recorder/player devices, etc.
The WRT-8P features 188 selectable UHF frequencies within a 24 MHz range. Output power may be switched between 50mW and 250mW for enhanced range in areas with high radio-frequency traffic. The transmitter operates up to 4 hours (50mW) on a single 9-volt battery and supplies +48V phantom power to condenser microphones. The WRT-8P is a versatile transmitter for any application and is an ideal ENG solution when paired with the Sony F-112 news gathering microphone.
- Wireless Operation for Wired Microphones
- The WRT-8P enables standard wired microphones to transmit wireless signal to WL-800 series receivers.
- Microphone and Line-Level Operation
- The transmitter accepts microphone and line level signal.
- 188 User Selectable Frequencies
- The WRT-8P transmitter features 188 user selectable frequencies.
- Switchable Output Power
- The output power can be switched between 50mW and 250mW; enhancing radio strength whenever necessary.
- +48V Phantom Power
- The transmitter provides +48V phantom power to condenser microphones.