The Sony WRU-806B(30) is a PLL-synthesized UHF, diversity receiver module for use in the MB-806A. This model replaces the WRU-806A(CH), with improved frequency range and agility.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Frequency Agile PLL Synthesis Tuning
- Because of the increasing RF activity in the airwaves, Sony offers the choice of 188 switchable wireless channels, spanning a range of 24 mHz
- Space Diversity Reception
- This system uses two antennas, with the receiver constantly comparing the signal from both antennas, and chooses the strongest signal.
- Remote Battery Alarm
- Sony now offers the ability to monitor the battery reserves of any transmitter that transmits battery power. These include the WRT-800A & WRT-805A Freedom Series transmitters.
- Auto channel set
- Allows quick setup of coordinated frequency groups with multiple channels.
- Compact module design
- Allows up to 6 units to be mounted in a 1U high frame.