The Sony MB-X6 UHF Tuner Base Unit features a modular design that conveniently accommodates up to six WRU-806A and URX-M1 tuner modules. Up to six transmitters may be used simultaneously with six tuner modules installed. The rear panel provides six XLR (mic/line selectable) outputs and a stereo mix output. The MB-X6 features a single 19" rack space design and operates on channels 30 through 69.
Note! For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Wide Frequency Range
- This MB-X6 tuner base operates in UHF-TV channels 30 through 69. WL-800 series wireless systems are compatible.
- Up to Six Tuner Modules
- Up to six WRU-806 or URX-M1 may be installed for simultaneous operation of up to 6 wireless transmitters.
- Internal Active Antenna Divider
- Built-in antenna divider sends an amplified signal to all six channels with optional AN-820A antennas.
- Antenna Gain Switch
- An antenna gain switch adjusts antenna sensitivity to prevent overload of antenna section of receiver.
- Output Level Switch
- Selects mic or line operating level for all outputs.