The Sony VPL-CX21 portable projector features Sony LCD panels with 3LCD technology and a powerful lamp for accurate image reproduction at a brightness of 2100 ANSI lumens. The projector is extremely slim and lightweight. The stylish body has been designed with rounded edges that fit easily into your hand, making them ideal for applications that require portability.
The Sony VPL-CX21 is also extremely easy to use, thanks to the advanced intelligent auto Set-up function, which includes auto focus and many other convenient functions and features. Stylish, feature-rich, and easy to use, the VPL-CX21 is ideal for mobile businesspeople who want to stay focused on their presentations, not their equipment.
- 3LCD Projection System
- 3LCD is a projection system using three LCD panels (also known as high-temperature polysilicon or HTPS) that provides high light transmission and excellent color reproduction; Projected images are bright and natural; It also provides smooth gradients in dark areas, and even helps prevent color breakup
- Advanced Intelligent Auto Setup
By simply turning on the power, the projector automatically initiates a host of sophisticated setup functions that make it easy to use even for first-time users:
- Power-operated tilt adjuster is set
- Auto keystone correction is performed
- Auto Input Search and Smart APA (Auto Pixel Alignment) occurs
- Built-in Auto Focus module focuses the projector
- Off & Go
- Built-in circuit that continues to run the projector cooling fan after it is unplugged; This enables you to unplug the projector and move on to your next location without wasting time
- Short Focal-Length Lens
- The short focal-length lens enables a large screen size from a short throwing distance; An 80" image can be projected from an approximate distance of just 7.5'
- Six Picture Modes
Users can select the optimum image setup from six picture modes, according to the image source and the ambient-light condition:
- Living room