Providing comfort for students of all ages, the Bretford CD3521-GMB Connections Student Classroom Desk is height-adjustable from 24 to 32" in 1" increments, and meets ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements. It is ideal for individual work, yet easily combines with additional desks for group configurations. The 1" thick laminate particle board work surface is finished in Grey Mist laminate, while the heavy-duty 14-gauge steel base is finished in Black powder paint. A steel modesty panel runs the width of the desk and extends down 9" to provide privacy.
The CD3521-GMB features adjustable floor glides which allow the classroom to be reconfigured quickly, and welded hooks to keep backpacks off the floor and out of the aisles.
- Quickly and easily adjusts from 24-32" in 1" increments
- Equipped with a full width modesty panel and a welded hook that keeps backpacks off the floor and out of the way
- Easy Mobility
- Adjustable floor glides allow the classroom to be reconfigured quickly and easily
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Complies with the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute's GREENGUARD Children & Schools Indoor Air Quality standards, for a healthier working and learning environment