The Bretford Quattro 30 x 24 x 24-32" Student Classroom Desk With Casters ((Grey Mist with Black Base)) is an exceptionally strong desk, which assembles rapidly and which will serve the educator for many years. Bretford, a leader in both A/V and educational furniture, has designed the Quattro for multiuse. It can be used both as a stand-alone desk or, when purchased with casters, as a group table when rolled together.
The adjustable height makes this more than a viable unit for any classroom or business venue. Complete with bag hooks, this desk can meet any need while the laminate top will stand up to rugged use.
The steel gauge apron running around the edge lends added support. The telescoping legs and leveling guides make this desk a cost-effective purchase which, by its flexibility of use, will save the user, educator or office manager money in the long run.
- Ideal for individual work yet easily combines for group configurations. Height adjustable legs include a backpack hook, two per table. Features 1" adjustable leveling glides or combination of glides and 3" locking casters.
- The unique tie bolt leg design makes this one of the strongest desks on the market and is a snap to assemble
- The caster option allows Quattro desks to be easily moved for reconfiguration into groups for project work
- Each desk is height adjustable in 1" increments from 24-32", meeting ADA requirements
- Welded book bag hooks on each leg keep backpacks and other bags off the floor and out of the way
- Available in sizes for up to three students at one desk, lowering your cost per student
- Made in USA