The Sound-Craft Systems Spectrum Series CFL Floor Lectern CFLOW (Onyx/Walnut) is an economically priced, contemporary lectern that suits a variety of needs and situations. This model features a rugged body constructed of structural fiberboard covered in an onyx polypropylene, carpet-like material. The top and base are constructed of 1/2" solid oak with a natural finish.
The special polypropylene covering is abrasion-, stain-, and fade-resistant and includes a touch-fastener compatible feature that readily accepts signs or logos equipped with hook tape. This unit also includes a 30-watt reading light with an aluminum shade, (2) 15-watt taper-tip incandescent lamps, (2) rear-mounted rubber casters for easy mobility, and a convenient storage area for materials and supplies. Accessories and custom cutouts for special applications are available separately, including shock-mounted microphone arms, microphones, sound systems, protective covers, and custom logos, among other items.
- This lectern is constructed of structural fiberboard and hardwood, ensuring years of reliable use.
- Special Covering
- The body of this lectern is covered in 100% Olefin polypropylene fabric that is scuff- and fade-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Two standard, rear casters make moving this unit a snap.
- Customize & Expand
- Create a lectern system that meets your exact needs with a wide variety of add-on accessories: public address system, wireless microphone system, microphone and support arm, solid wood front, protective cover, 220-volt power supply, and custom logos.
- Touch-Fastener Compatible
- The carpet-like fabric that covers this lectern is touch-fastener compatible, making it easy to place signs or logos equipped with hook tape.