The Sound-Craft Systems Presenter 36" Carpet Lectern (Hunter) provides the ideal solution for your presentation needs. The Presenter multimedia lecterns are designed for the utmost accessibility, offering easy equipment installation and maintenance, which will save you time and labor.
This lectern's 36" width provides the space you need for laptops, notes, and other items, while the carpeted hunter finish provides an image suited for your educational or corporate training needs.
- Quality Manufacturer
- Sound-Craft Systems has over 40 years of supplying users' presentation needs with its Lecternettes, Portapages, wood lecterns, and multimedia lecterns. Providing educational institutions, private industry, and governmental agencies with the best in craftsmanship and materials, it's the rare speaker who hasn't used a Sound-Craft product some time during his or her career.
- Unmatched Easy Equipment Installation
- All Presenter Lecterns come with a 125V, 15-amp power strip, removable front access panel, and removable work surface, providing quick, easy access to components and cabling. Equipment installation and maintenance are as easy as can be. For room-to-room transport, optional 3" casters are recommended.
- Carpeted Finish
- The hunter polypropylene carpet-like finish is extremely durable and abrasion, stain, and fade resistant. Touch-fastener compatible, it readily accepts signs or logos equipped with hook tape. Combined with an optional solid hardwood trim, it creates a package ideally suited for educational or corporate training needs.
- Solid Construction
- Constructed of MDF and plywood, all Presenter joints are glued and then secured with wood screws rather than staples or T-nails. Work surface and shelves are covered in Nevamar laminate with ARP coating for the most scratch resistant laminate surface available.