The Miranda SDM-873P is a miniature digital video interface converting SDI/ HDSDI video signal to CAV (YPbPr or RGB). It provides automatic input scan rate detection and supports a wide variety of input formats (525i, 625i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p).
Note! Power Supply Purchased Separately
- Primary Application
- The primary application of this device is to convert SD/HD serial digital video to CAV for the purposes of feeding a VGA monitor and projector (CRT, LCD, Plasma, DLP, D-ILA etc). This device was designed to support the emerging popularity of 24p equipment and display; it directly converts and outputs to formats p to PsF, PsF to p, 3:2 insert and Panasonic Varicam.
- Automatic Input Detection
- This unit automatically detects a line input source and adjusts conversion parameters accordingly.
- Internal Test Generator
- An internal color bar generator with 4:3 markers provides reference for image set up and monitoring.
- Selectable Output
- Standard component video and two RGB selections are available to the user.
- Compact Size
- Measuring 4" in length, this device will fit "in line" studio situations and small desktop applications.