The Bretford Quattro Voltea 30 x 24" Computer Table (Grey Mist with Quartz Trim ) is the way to go when you need an ergonomically well-designed computer table. Whether for a school or office venue, this well-built and reliable desk can meet the needs of even the most demanding educator or office worker.
The Voltea can be height adjusted to meet any requirement and is especially formatted to meet the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The table is constructed for maximum accessibility to power lines and the numerous cables which can accompany a computer system. Pre-cut holes allow easy wiring while the optional adjustable CPU holder can support a standard tower. This will also maximize security and minimize theft in areas where multiple systems are attached.
Bretford, a leader in the design of educational and business furniture has a table for every need. The Voltea is a wise, cost-effective choice when you need a computer or multi-computer station setup.
- Especially designed for flat panel monitors which require less table surface. Adjust from 24-32"H and are available in 30", 36", 42", 48", 60", 72" and 84"W. All feature a rear cord management bin with flip up access door
- The work surface is height adjustable from 24-32" (.6-.8 m) , meeting ADA requirements and an optional CPU holder adjusts for towers up to 11.5" (.3 m) wide; Telescoping legs are constructed from 1.25" (31.8mm) 12-gauge steel and 1" (25mm) 14-gauge steel tubing, attaching to the top using a unique hex/tie bolt assembly; Each leg includes a 1" (25mm) adjustable leveling glide.
- Rear door folds up for easy access to power and data cables and can be key locked in the down position to prevent tampering; Cord cut outs prevent the need to thread cables through grommet holes; Flip up doors include a key lock that prevents tampering, two keys are included and all tables are keyed the same.
- Quattro tables feature a steel skirt around the edges of the work surface and a unique reinforced leg design that is one of the strongest on the market, meeting both ANSI/BIFMA standards and ADA requirements.
- The simple design assembles in minutes saving you both time and money on installation.
- Recycled Content
- All Quattro tables are constructed using "prime" steel that has a 25-35% post-consumer recycled steel content; The laminate substrate is constructed using a minimal of 40% recycled content; Steel components are finished in a powder paint that is reclaimable and greatly reduces volatile organic compounds.
- Made in USA