Combining great performance and value, Fujinon's Mariner XL II entry-level general use binocular has multicoated lenses, a tough polycarbonate exterior and a weight which is remarkably low for a 7x50 waterproof & fogproof optic. It actually floats in water when used with the included strap!
This is the individual focusing model of the Mariner II XL, ideally suited to boating applications. Fujinon also offers a 7x50 unit with center focusing for quick focusing changes.
- Accurate Digital Compass
- The ±5° compass displays its bearing angles upon an LCD, has user-adjustable hold duration and automatically turns off to preserve battery life. Adjustment for local geomagnetic error can be done internally.
- Floats in water when used with accompanying neckstrap
- Multicoated optics
- 56-72mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Rubber armored, polycarbonate housing
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fogproof lenses
- Improved helicoid-type eyecups