Combining great performance and value, Fujinon's Mariner XL II entry-level general use binocular has multi-coated lenses, a tough polycarbonate exterior and a weight which is remarkably low for a 7x50 waterproof & fogproof optic. It actually floats in water when used with the included strap!
This is the center focusing model of the Mariner II XL; 7x50 units with center focusing are quite rare, offering quick focusing changes with bright illumination and a relaxed, wide viewing experience. Fujinon also manufactures an individual focus version for boating applications.
- Accurate Digital Compass
- The ±5° compass displays its bearing angles upon an LCD, has user-adjustable hold duration and automatically turns off to preserve battery life. Adjustment for local geomagnetic error can be done internally.
- Floats in water when used with accompanying neckstrap
- Multi-coated optics
- 56-72mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Rubber armored, polycarbonate housing
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fogproof lenses
- Improved helicoid-type eyecups