The EQ231-G from LA Audio is a dual channel, 31 band graphic equalizer. The filters are based around precision minimum phase active RC networks, and deliver superior dynamic range and signal to noise performance.
The unit also features 24dB/octave, Butterworth type, high pass filters, one per channel, variable from 16Hz to 160Hz with bypass. A variable input level control allows the equalizer to be properly matched to the source, and Peak LEDs warn of overload.
- Dual channel, 31-band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer with variable high pass filter and bypass switches for each channel
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs
- Long-throw 45mm faders provide 12dB of cut and boost
- Input level control with Peak LED
- Low noise, minimum phase active RC networks
- Power relays allow for soft power on/off to avoid speaker "thump"
- Automatic bypass in the event of power failure
- Housed in 3U rack-mount chassis