The Peerless Industries Flat-Panel Floor Stand FPZ-600 is perfect for mounting a flat-panel plasma or LCD display in conference rooms, lobbies or convention centers, or even your living room. The stand provides a safe and secure solution for displaying digital content in public areas thanks to integrated security fasteners that lock the display(s) into place.
This stand also offers a number of different configuration options. Mount up to (4) displays back to back (two on each side) to take advantage of innumerable display uses (some multiple display configurations require a separate adaptor). An internal cable-management feature hides all cabling, giving your setup a clean, professional look while eliminating the possibility of accidents from tripping on or snagging cords.
- Multiple Configurations
- This stand can accommodate up to (4) flat-screen displays
- VESA Compliant
- This stand is VESA 100/200x100/200x200 compatible.
- Easy Installation
- Displays simply "hook on" the stand making for easy installation.
- UL Tested
- This unit has met the high-standards of UL Testing.
- Height Adjustable
- The height of each display may be adjusted on the 6' columns.
- Portrait or Landscape
- Mount your display(s) in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- Cable Management
- A cable-management system conceals cabling and prevents accidents associated with tripping on or snagging cables.
- Integrated security locks protect your valuable displays from theft.