The CAD Trion 6000 is a professional, low cost studio consenser microphone designed for vocal and general instrument capturing. The multi-pattern condenser provides cardioid, figure 8 and omni-directional polar patterns for flexible capturing in any scenario. The precision-machined, hand assembled capsule delivers optimum sound and clarity. The low mass 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragms offer an articulate, rich and open sound ideal for studio vocals, choir, classical stringed instruments, piano and acoustic guitar.
- Multi-Pattern Condenser Capsule
- The Trion 6000 features omnidirectional, cardioid and figure 8 polar patterns for flexible operation.
- High Pass Filter
- The high pass filter eliminates low frequency hum and noise.
- -10dB PAD
- The -10dB PAD switch provides added headroom and prevents distortion while capturing excessive peaks.
- Class-A Electronics
- The class-A output circuitry provides high output gain and low noise floor.