The Libec LS-22M(2A) 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System consists of the T68 2-stage tripod, H22 fluid head, PH-2 pan handle, BR-1S mid-level spreader, and the TC-60 carrying case.
The H22 fluid head offers two-step counterbalance, light fixed fluid drag, and an industry-standard 75mm leveling ball. Capable of supporting up to 8.8 lbs (4kg), the H22 is intended for light Mini-DV camcorders. Dual rosettes allow left- or two-handed configurations, and the sliding camera screw facilitates fine adjustment of counterbalance for varying payloads.
The T68 is a full-featured 2-stage aluminum alloy tripod with a 75mm leveling bowl for unfettered, efficient setups--particularly useful for run-and-gun ENG work. The included BR-3S mid-level spreader adds structural integrity while accommodating angled and/or irregular terrain, and FP-1 foot pads protect floor surfaces from scratching.
Whether you're assembling an ultralight ENG kit or shooting an independent feature, you will appreciate the agile LS-22M(2A), backed up by Libec with an iron-clad 3-year warranty.
- Caliper tilt brake for operator safety and camera security
- 75mm claw ball for fast, efficient leveling
- Two-step counterbalance for normal and front-heavy cameras
- Quick-release plate with sliding screw for fine counterbalance adjustment
- Dual rosettes for left- or two-handed operation
- Tandem aluminum alloy upper leg sections for superior torsion resistance