Small ENG production crews using Mini-DV and DVCAM camcorders will appreciate the moderately priced, yet full featured, Libec LS60(2A) two-stage aluminum alloy tripod system.
Crowning this solid support system, the H60 fluid head offers two-step fluid drag, fixed counterbalance, and a sliding camera plate with 40mm of travel to accommodate varying camera/lens configurations. One PH-7 telescoping pan arm is included, but a second rosette is present for two-handed or left-handed setups.
Standing firmly on its dual-tubed legs, the two-stage T98 aluminum alloy tripod features superior torsional rigidity throughout its 22.0-62.0" (55.8-157.5 cm) height range. With the included SP-1 ground-level spreader attached, stability is greatly improved, and delicate floor surfaces protected.
At the end of the shoot, the entire LS60(2A) system fits comfortably within the included SC-9 soft case for safe travel. March with confidence knowing that all components carry the solid Libec 3-year warranty, backed up with friendly, accessible technical support.
- 2-step fluid drag for rapid, repeatable setups
- Sliding top stage with 40mm of travel for uneven camera payloads
- Dual-tube leg construction for superior torsional rigidity
- Cine-style rotary stage locks grip firmly at any temperature
- Ground-level spreader for greater stability on delicate floor surfaces
- Folds down to 32.0" (81.3 cm) for transport