As a working ENG videographer you know what is cheap junk, and what is worth using. You shoot DV or HD with full lens and accessory packages, but you don't want to have to break the bank to buy a substantial support system. What to do? Look no further than the Libec LS-70M(2C) Professional 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod System.
The pillar of strength in this system is the two-stage T98C carbon fiber tripod. Dual composite leg tubes afford it superior torsional resistance and vibration absorbtion while cine-style rotary clamps ensure dependable stage locking regardless of ambient temperatures. Still worried about stability? The included BR-3S mid-level spreader prevents foot slippage on hard surfaces, is adjustable, and folds for transport.
Firmly seated in the T98's 100mm half-bowl, the H70 fluid head sports four levels of counterbalance and a sliding camera plate with 50mm of travel for fingertip handling with varying camera loads. Have a shot list with wildly varying demands? Not to worry: four-step true fluid drag lets you dial in the amount of dampening needed without even leaving the viewfinder. Finally, just in case you want a firmer grip with long lenses, an extra rosette is present for a second PH-7 telescoping pan arm.
You came, you saw, you conquered. Ready to go home now? The whole LS-70M(2C) kit fits comfortably into the SC-9 padded case, and is covered by the ironclad Libec 3-year warranty.
- Four-step counterbalance plus sliding camera plate with 50 mm of travel to accommodate a wide range of camera/lens/accessory combinations up to 33 lb (15 kg)
- Four-step true fluid drag for a variety of shooting styles
- Second pan arm rosette for left- or two-handed configurations
- Dual-tube carbon fiber composite leg sections for superior torsional resistance and vibration absorbtion
- Cine-style rotary clamps lock stages firmly regardless of ambient temperatures
- Mid-level spreader for increased stability on uneven surfaces