The H8000FW from Eventide is a highly programmable, multi-channel, digital signal processor. Over 1,800 presets cover the entire gamut of signal processing, from lush reverbs, to choruses, flanges, delays, pitch shifters, dynamics, EQs, to filters, distortions, synthesizers, samplers, ring modulators and everything in between.
The unit houses two independent signal processors, each having eight inputs and eight outputs. The two processors can be run in parallel, in series, or in any variation utilizing the unit's "anything to anything" routing capability. In addition, the H8000 can run "monolithic programs" that use the processing resources of both DSPs to run a single large program.
For the users who are interested in making their own programs, the H8000 continues Eventide's "modular programming paradigm." Programs are composed of individual building blocks, or "modules" and with the open architecture of the unit, the users are able to create their own original programs.
- The culmination of thirty-five years of digital effects creation, the H8000FW includes 1,800+ stunning programs that cover all audio processing categories
- Eight channels of up to 24-bit/96kHz processing including over eighty 5.1 presets, including 5.1 reverbs and effects
- Includes UltraShifter, a natural-sounding, formant-corrected pitch changer, optimized for voice, which also provides automatic pitch correction
- 174 second mono sampler, or 87 seconds of phase-locked stereo with advanced looping, editing and layering capabilities
- Over forty Virtual rack programs which combine up to five stereo effects in one program
- The unit can run two Virtual Rack programs simultaneously
- Contains the best of Eventide's post-production suite of effects including a wide variety of phone and speakerbox emulations
- Eight channels of phase locked time compression/expansion for broadcast
- Twelve AES/EBU digital inputs and outputs, eight ADAT digital inputs and outputs and two S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs
- Four analog inputs and outputs
- Sixteen channels ofFireWire for connection to a PC or Mac
- Very comprehensive routing capabilities for controlling all of the I/O
- Pristine analog with a signal-to-noise ratio of better than 110dB
- MIDI, BPM and Tap Tempo lock effects in time with the beat
- Comprehensive search engine functionality for easier preset sorting
- Complex editing simplified with "Building-Block Effects Architecture"
- Includes VSIG and VSIG-X graphic editor/development tools, FireWire drivers for Mac (including Universal Binary) and PC, and routing program
- Ethernet jack for plug-and-play use with Eve/Net remote controller