The CW-K85 Disc Title Printer from Casio is a thermal printer that is designed to let you quickly add professional labels to your custom CD and DVD discs. The printer functions with standard media and can label an area of 5/8 x 2 15/16".
An integrated keyboard with 5 fonts is built into the printer for standalone use, but can also be connected to a computer via USB when more complicated designs need to be printed. It can be powered via an optional AC adapter or by (8) AA batteries, and includes a black ink ribbon and a sample CD-R for testing. This is a great printer to quickly add legible labels to your burned CD and DVD discs.
- Can operate as a standalone unit thanks to an integrated keyboard, 12x1 LCD, and 5 built-in fonts
- Connect via USB to use the PC software which includes 5 fonts, 650 symbols, numerous templates, and support for TrueType fonts
- Included fonts are New Sans Serif, New Sans Serif Italic, New Sans Serif Rounded, New Roman, and New Roman Italic
- Print any of 18 alpha-numeric formats and 4 graphics formats to disc
- Uses thermal transfer to print labels onto standard disc media
- Capable of covering a print area of 5/8 x 2 15/16", about 16 lines of text on a standard disc
- Hybrid power system allows you to operate via (8) AA batteries or via an optional AC adapter
- Standard USB interface
- Windows compatibility
- Ships with a monochrome black ribbon, with other colored monochrome ribbons available for purchase