The Rosco Delta 3000 Euro 240 Volt Fog Machine provides the tools to make fog and smoke a more versatile and creative component for any performance, film or video presentation.
The heat exchanger of the Delta 3000, the heart of any fog machine, is made of cast aluminum housing a 1500 watt heater element. The design of the heat exchanger, along with a unique electronic thermostatic control, is the key to creating unparalleled volumes of smoke - volumes large enough to fill most stages in less than a minute.
The other major innovation of the Delta 3000 is its state-of-the-art electronics design that allows designers and technicians to use fog and smoke the way they use light or sound: to have the effect start on cue at the correct level and end on cue. The Delta 3000 makes that possible through the choice of three different remote control devices.
Remote controls, DMX control boards, cables, fog fluid, and 4" ducting are available separately.
The Delta 3000 is controlled by a choice of one of three optional remotes (you must choose one):
- Digital DMX Remote Control
- The timers are "real time" timers which can be set in exact one-second increments from one second to 10 minutes. An LCD display on the device will display the operational menu in any of six languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese or Italian). The LCD display also works with a rotary encoder to make setting the DMX address easy and precise. It also provides the user with "error" messages when the machine is running low on fluid or cannot find a DMX signal.
- Analog DMX Remote Control
- This consists of volume control, DMX control and on/off sequencers. The interface is analog using hardy switches and knobs to operate the machine. The DMX address is easily set from three rotary potentiometers, rather than the cumbersome dip switches commonly used. The unit has a red LED to indicate that the Delta 3000 is running low on fluid.
- Timed Remote Control
- This is designed for those situations where the fog machine will always require an operator, such as industrial applications. It has the same local volume control and timers as the Analog DMX Remote. It also has the red LED for signaling that the machine is running low on fluid, plus other LEDs to let the user know if the machine is heating or ready for operation.
- Safe Operation
- This machine is tested for use in professional theatrical productions and is included under the Equipment-Based Guidelines of the Equity-League Pension and Health Trust Funds.
Note:This fog machine requires a remote control. Make your choice by clicking on the "Accessories" Tab.