The Rosco Delta 6000 220-240 Volt Fog Machine produces more fog volume than almost any other system and is priced to be affordable to most users. Consuming more than nine liters of fog fluid per hour, this machine was developed to service very large stages, theme parks, and fo industrial applications including military training, leak detection and safety training in buildings, aircraft and sea going vessels.
The key to the enormous output of the Delta 6000 is a new dual-path heat exchanger. The fluid moves along two paths that maximize the heat stored in the heat exchanger and emerges as fog in two side-by-side nozzles. This allows the machine to produce far more fog than the popular Delta 3000. It uses the same basic electronics as the Delta 3000, including built-in DMX as standard equipment. The Delta 6000 is available in 1500 watt, 120 volts or 2300 watt, 240 volt configurations.
The Delta 6000 is controlled by a choice of one of three optional remotes (You must choose one):
DMX control boards, cables, and 6" ducting are available separately.
- Digital DMX Remote Control
- The timers are "real time" timers which can be set in exact one-second increments from one second to 10 minutes. An LCD display on the device will display the operational menu in any of six languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese or Italian). The LCD display also works with a rotary encoder to make setting the DMX address easy and precise. It also provides the user with "error" messages when the machine is running low on fluid or cannot find a DMX signal.
- Analog DMX Remote Control
- This consists of volume control, DMX control and on/off sequencers. The interface is analog using hardy switches and knobs to operate the machine. The DMX address is easily set from three rotary potentiometers, rather than the cumbersome dip switches commonly used. The unit has a red LED to indicate that the Delta 6000 is running low on fluid.
- Timed Remote Control
- This is designed for those situations where the fog machine will always require an operator, such as industrial applications. It has the same local volume control and timers as the Analog DMX Remote. It also has the red LED for signaling that the machine is running low on fluid, plus other LEDs to let the user know if the machine is heating or ready for operation.
- Safe Operation
- This machine is tested for use in professional theatrical productions and is included under the Equipment-Based Guidelines of the Equity-League Pension and Health Trust Funds.