The G-System from t.c. electronic is a floor-based effects system for guitar. Perfect for live use on stage, the G-System provides over 25 easy-to-control effects, including reverb, delay, boost, and more. The floor unit has 18 control switches (six of which also have rotary control) for selecting effects and setting parameters. A unique feature of the G-System is that the internal components can be removed and mounted in an off-stage rack and connected to the floor control unit on stage with a single CAT5 cable to minimize on-stage clutter.
The system comes preconfigured as an all-in-one floor unit, with all connectors and controls housed as a single device. Connectors include a 1/4" guitar input, 1/4" outputs and loops, MIDI I/Os, and a USB port. Expression and volume pedal jacks are provided, along with four 9VDC power outputs for connecting other pedals to the G-System. Up to nine effects can be selected for simultaneous use. An LCD readout makes it easy to set parameters, see selected effects, and tune your guitar.
Note! A longer CAT5 cable than the one supplied will be required to separate the floor and rack components of the G-System.
- Floor-based guitar effects system
- Can be separated into two units so all connections are made off-stage, while control remains on stage in the floor unit
- 18 switches for easy control over effects and parameters.
- Over 25 effects available, up to nine can be selected simultaneously
- 200 user-programmable presets
- Four loops and four 9VDC power outputs let you connect other effect pedals to the G-System
- MIDI I/Os for connecting instruments, sequencers, etc
- USB port for software updates
- LCD readout for setting presets, selecting effects, and tuning
- Easy to use