The Audio-Technica ATM350 is an instrument microphone designed for close mounting and capturing of brass, drums and percussion, reed instruments, piano, acoustic bass, and more. The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern which minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern is ideal while capturing drums and percussion, eliminating audio pick up from adjacent instruments. The attached UniMount microphone clip features a gooseneck style positioning for fast and accurate microphone placement, and a violin mount is also included. The ATM350 operates on battery or phantom power and features a 25-foot (7.6m) attached cable.
- Designed For Brass, Toms and Percussion
- The ATM350 features a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for horn, drums and percussion capturing.
- UniMount Instrument Mount
- The UniMount instrument mount features an adjustable neck and clip providing secure, accurate microphone placement on drums or brass instruments.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone.