From Audio-Technica, the 700 series Freeway wireless microphone system delivers the quality expected of wireless microphones at a much higher cost. The 700 series is available as a handheld system, this system includes the ATW-R700 receiver and ATW-T702 handheld transmitter.
The ATW-T701 receiver is a compact, surface-mounted unit with 8 selectable UHF frequencies and diversity switching antennas. The combination of UHF, diversity operation results in fewer drop outs and noise. The rear panel provides both balanced and unbalanced output connections for further flexibility.The ATW-T702 handheld transmitter is a rugged, lightweight microphone that operates on 2 AA alkaline batteries for up to 10 hours (Low mW mode). The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern which rejects off-axis noise and residual audio. the dynamic element handles high sound pressure without noise and distortion. The ATW-T702 provides switchable output power for increased RF power whenever necessary.
The 700 Series Freeway system delivers quality wireless at a fraction of the cost. The system is more that suitable for presentations, classrooms, small theaters, and more.
- User Selectable Frequencies
- The 700 Freeway system features 8 user selectable UHF frequencies, up to 8 systems may be used simultaneously.
- Diversity Operation
- The ATW-R700 features diversity antenna switching, minimizing noise and drop out.
- Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs
- The receiver provides both balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" audio output connections.