The Porta-Brace MO-LCD70 Flat Screen Monitor Case is designed to carry the Marshall V-R70 Series 7.0" LCD panel monitor. The case is made to stay on the monitor at all times, providing protection, convenience and comfort. A deep fold-away visor shields the screen in strong light and folds over the screen for protection in transit. The fold-up, adjustable incline pedestals; allow positioning of the monitor at many angles.
The MO-LCD70 case closes fully for neat, secure carrying or storage and has a HB-10 medium duty shoulder strap for comfortable carrying. There is a pocket for batteries/AC cord/cable. Ventilation flaps allow proper cooling of monitor. The case has access to battery/cable connection and adjustment controls
- Short pedestal stand for 30o viewing and a long pedestal stand for 40o viewing
- Ambient light visor folds and closes down to protect screen when carrying monitor
- Long side pocket has fold-out partition in center if needed
- Zipper at rear of pocket allows pocket to bellow enough to receive brick battery with adapter plate and can be cabled easily to back of monitor plus the remaining space is adequate for stowing AC cords and cable.
- Carried by a HB-10 shoulder strap and an adjustable leather handle that moves to change balance point plus a second leather carrying handle
- "O" rings on the front of the case to carry handle or shoulder strap plus "D" rings on the side of the cases for accessory attachments.
- Roll back flaps for ventilation or closed for weather protection
- Rear visor for port & control protection rolls back for ventilation
- Compatible with;
- Marshall V-R70DP 7.0" monitor screen
- Marshall V-R70P-HAD 7.0" monitor screen
- Marshall V-R70P-HDSDI 7.0" monitor screen
- Marshall V-R70P-SD 7.0" monitor screen