The Replacment Surface ONLY for the Screen Works Stager's Choice 6x16' Folding Truss Frame Front Projection Screen - Matte White is the perfect choice for a free standing, portable and reliable projection screen. This easy to set-up system can be handled by anyone and packs neatly away in its wheeled travel case. The screen mount is a "snap-on" type and is easily interchangeable with a full range of surfaces to suit individual needs.
With the optional Dress Kit, your presentation can take on a more professional and finished appearance. Side drapery helps eliminate distracting lights and background and is held up by sturdy aluminum braces.
In 1959, The Screen Works, then known as Wilcox-Lange, began as an equipment and labor support company to the fledgling new industry of Audio Visual. Identifying a need for portable projection screens for the "traveling shows", the company began manufacturing their E-Z Fold brand of screens.
Since each show was unique, custom screen designs, shapes and new format sizes became a necessity. As the industry quickly grew, so did Wilcox-Lange, which became The Screen Works, a worldwide supplier of lightweight, portable, affordable projection screens and trim kits.
Note! Replacement surface ONLY
- Innovative 6" folding truss frame provides quick and easy set-up
- Heavy-duty construction with lightweight portability
- Design features no tools assembly
- Frames are height adjustable in 6" increments
- Stagers Choice Folding Truss Frames are available in Video, HDTV and widescreen formats
- Flexible, snap-on surfaces with 6" binding are available in your choice of Matte White, Matte Brite, Matte Brite Plus, Hi-Contrast, Rear Projection, 2-Vu
- Rugged poly cases with wheels for easy transportation