The Altman Spectra Indoor/Outdoor LED 50 Watt PAR is a low-heat, low-power consumption, high-output lighting fixture for use where a color-mixing fixture is required. This indoor/outdoor unit is constructed of cast aluminum, utilizing non-corroding hardware and fittings. This model has black polyester powder-coat finish.
All joinings have heavy gaskets to protect the LEDs from the ravages of inclement weather. The SpectraPAR's communication interface uses the Color Kinetics data interface system and is controlled using Color Kinetics' full line of controllers or other DMX512 (RS-485), when using a Color Kinetics power/data supply. All power supplies and controllers must be purchased separately.
When fitted with the Narrow Spot Lens, this fixture will emit 52 footcandles @ full power White, or 21.3 fc Red, or 28.5 fc Green, or 5.9 fc Blue, from a distance of 9 feet (2.7 m).
- Three specially coated interchangeable PAR lenses, Narrow Spot, Medium Flood, and Wide Flood are supplied with each unit.
- LED's have an expected life of 100,000 hours
- 16.7 million additive RGB colors; continuously variable intensity output range
- Compatible with all Color Kinetics software and controllers
- Available in black, white, and silver
- U.L., c.U.L., and C.E. listed, built in the U.S.A.