The Porta Brace PC-333/DC Director's Cut Medium Production Case (Black with Suede Accents) is available exclusively at B&H Photo. The Director's Cut Series is Porta Brace's premier upgrade package, and it includes antique brass hardware, deerskin suede accents and a microfiber lining and a memory foam core shoulder strap. It is designed to organize a load of accessories in one efficient easy to carry protective case. The production case is crush-resistant because of a full-width, rigid panel set between layers of Cordura nylon. They have bonded foam and plastic, lightweight rigid lid. There are interior partitions that can be positioned to accommodate numerous combinations of cassettes, batteries, mics, cables, filters, wireless mics and mixers.
The PC-333/DC has one large outside front pocket, two padded side pockets, four interior mesh pockets and a well positioned mic holster adds to the versatility of this case. Also included is a small clip-on pouch with a window for keeping track of small items such as; adapters and attenuators. There is a divider kit included to customize the inside of the case. The case is carried by a removable, adjustable, deerskin suede Memory foam shoulder strap or dual deerskin suede carrying handles.
- Deerskin leather with a microfiber lining production case is made to carry numerous accessories
- Divider Kit is included
- Antiqued bronze finish hardware
- Three large outside pockets
- Padded front pocket
- Microphone holster
- Small clip-on pouch with a window for keeping track of small items such as adapters and attenuators
- See through mesh pockets in the top flap provide convenient access to things often used
- Carrying options
- Removable, adjustable, deerskin suede shoulder strap with a .memory foam core
- Two deerskin suede carrying handles