The Screen Works Replacement Surface ONLY for the 7 x 9' E-Z Fold Front or Rear Projection Screen (Matte Brite) is an easy-to-install surface.
The Classic is a 2 x 1" aluminum frame that is square and is also available in powdercoat or Vel-Tex flocked finish. Screen surfaces attach with a touch-fastener on the back of the frame.
In 1959, The Screen Works, then known as Wilcox-Lange, began as an equipment and labor support company to the fledgling new industry of Audio Visual. Identifying a need for portable projection screens for the "traveling shows", the company began manufacturing their E-Z Fold brand of screens.
Since each show was unique, custom screen designs, shapes and new format sizes became a necessity. As the industry quickly grew, so did Wilcox-Lange, which became The Screen Works, a worldwide supplier of lightweight, portable, affordable projection screens and trim kits.
Note! This is a replacement surface ONLY - No frame
- Sleek, high-tech "movie screen" appearance - Perfect for home theater
- Lightweight 1" square anodized aluminum tubing construction
- Snap-Lok design for quick - No tools assembly
- A 1.5 or 2" black border surrounds the snap-on vinyl surface, available in front or rear projection
- Interchangeable Seamless snap-on surfaces with 2" black binding available in: Matte White, Matte Brite, Matte Brite Plus, Hi-Contrast, Rear Projection, 2-Vu
- Seamless up to 9'