The MK Digital Direct Photo-eBox Plus 1419 is a unique constant-light system that surrounds very small objects such as jewelry and crafts with daylight-balanced, even illumination. There are switches that allow on-off control over the lights in the sides, back, and bottom.
The Photo-eBox Plus is ideal for anyone who needs to have photographs of small objects produced quickly, easily, and without a degree in Photography. The Photo-eBox Plus looks like a microwave oven, and takes up a fraction of the space of a conventional shooting table with lights. The shooting platform is 14.5 x 19.75". An opening in the top and the front allow use of different camera angles.
- Internal fluorescent lights save space and set up time.
- Camera "L" bracket and magnetic bracket enable shooting from above, or from the open door.
- Catalog Producer software helps you to keep track of your images, arrange slide shows, update your website, and print catalogs.
- Cool-running, long-lasting fluorescent tubes are easily replaced using a Philip's head screwdriver.
- Control the apparent shape of your subject with the four panel power switches.
- Included ring, pendant, and earring stands ease positioning of jewelry.
- Accommodates items up to 17" x 12" x 11" (43.2 x 38.5 x 27.9 cm)