The CDi 1000 from Crown Audio is a rugged, lightweight amplifier designed for installed audio applications. CDi stands for "Contractor Digital Intelligence". The CDi 1000 provides accurate, uncolored sound with low distortion for excellent music and vocal reproduction. It also handles a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs, making it very versatile.
Advanced protection circuitry guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults. The CDi 1000 also has integrated DSP presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. A backlit LCD displays relevant information.
- Rugged and lightweight steel construction
- Operates in dual or bridge-mono modes
- Rack mountable
- Excellent sound reproduction with low distortion
- Advanced protection circuitry protects against overheating, overloads, and shorts
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Backlit LCD
- Integrated DSP