The VP-6A 1:6 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier with Twisted Pair Transmitter from Comprehensive/Kramer is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics. It will manage resolutions from VGA through UXGA and higher, as well as balanced or unbalanced stereo audio signals. It accepts (1) HD-15 input and distributes it to (6) HD-15 outputs and (1) AV twisted-pair output on an RJ-45 connector.
This unit offers bandwidth of 500MHz and is HDTV compatible. The twisted pair RJ-45 output connector has a range of up to 320' with CAT5 cable. It includes built-in audio transcoding and outputs the balanced or unbalanced stereo input to (12) live outputs, (6) balanced and (6) unbalanced. It also offers left-and-right audio level controls, ID bit controls, and EQ (peaking) controls. This model has been designed for placement in any standard 19" rack.
- Computer-Graphics & Twisted-Pair Distribution Amplifier
- Use this unit to distribute (1) HD-15 input to (6) HD-15 outputs and (1) twisted-pair output.
- Bandwidth & Compatibility
- It supports bandwidth of up to 500MHz and is HDTV compatible.
- This model offers left-and-right audio level controls, ID bit controls, and EQ (peaking) controls.
- Rack Ready
- This unit can be mounted in any standard 19" rack.