The Cartoni HiDV1 Video Tripod System consists of the HiDV fluid head, APTP 1-stage aluminum alloy tripod, P731 mid-level spreader, B458 rubber feet, and the B410 soft case.
The capable yet compact HiDV fluid head was designed specifically for use with compact high definition Mini-DV camcorders. Being physically small, yet recording much more detail created the need for an appropriately scaled fluid head which would provide smooth, jitter-free movements to simulate the inertial profile of larger, heavier cameras on larger heads. In addition, the HiDV has every other convenience one would expect from a studio-grade fluid head: dual rosettes, sliding balance plate, illuminated bubble level, and continuously variable true fluid drag and counterbalance. In contrast to its predecessor, the Focus fluid head, the HiDV features a 75mm leveling ball instead of 100mm in order to utilize lighter weight ENG tripods for greater agility in the field.
The Action-Pro single-stage aluminum alloy tripod combines superb torsional rigidity with the lightest weight possible specifically for run-and-gun ENG applications. It incorporates a fast-action stage clamping system with a safety lock, and when used in conjunction with the included P731 mid-level spreader and B458 rubber feet, payload integrity is ensured regardless of terrain.
Gather news footage in the field without compromise- agility, safety, and light weight are combined all in one package with the Cartoni HiDV1. In addition to the B410 soft case for easy transport, this support system naturally includes the standard Cartoni 5-year warranty for parts and labor.
- Extra-smooth continuously variable fluid drag for jitter-free high definition captures
- Continuously variable counterbalance for perfect finger-tip camera control
- Illuminated bubble level
- Dual pan arm rosettes for left- or two-handed configurations
- Single-stage construction for maximum torsional stability
- Fast-action stage clamps for rapid, secure setup
- Mid-level spreader for payload integrity regardless of terrain
- Ball-jointed rubber feet for a solid footing on any surface