The Ken-A-Vision Video Flex 7600 is a 1/3" CMOS presenter designed to be used as a classroom or lecture camera. The 7600 has a flexible gooseneck and outputs video via either USB, Composite or S-Video outputs. The camera integrates a lens that can be used to display text, flat-art or 3-dimensional items onto computer monitors or through data projectors. It can even be attached to a microscope! This camera produces high-quality images providing exceptional benefits for the classroom and beyond.
- Basic Presentation Innovations
- The Video Flex 7600 plugs directly into any USB equipped computer or to any device with composite or s-video input connections. Objects, flat art and text can be displayed clearly on a wide variety of devices. The cameras outputs up to 30 frames per second and comes ready with Applied VisionTM software for easy manipulation of images and movies.
- Flexible Camera Positioning
- The 30" gooseneck allows the camera to be aimed at almost anything, from tabletop text to wall mounted maps or even the lecturer themselves.
- Polycarbonate Build Quality
- The 7600 is built from polycarbonate material, making it very durable yet extremely lightweight. Whatever the environment, this camera is up to the task.
- Quick Focus Technology
- Go from 6mm to infinity with only a 1/4" of a turn for quick focus adjustments on the fly. Presenters can adjust pictures mid-lecture with no hassle.