The Ken-A-Vision Vision Viewer 7890UM is a high resolution 1/3" CMOS presenter designed to be used as a classroom or lecture camera. The unit has a flexible gooseneck and outputs video via a dedicated USB connector. The camera integrates a lens that can be used to display text, flat-art or 3-dimensional items onto computer monitors or through data projectors. This camera produces high quality images, providing exceptional benefits for the classroom and beyond.
Note: Supplied with Windows Software Only
- Basic Presentation Innovations
- The Vision Viewer 7890UM plugs directly into any USB-equipped computer. The USB allows image output and also provides power to the camera. Objects, flat art and text can be displayed clearly on monitors or data projectors. The camera comes ready with Applied VisionTM software for easy manipulation of images and movies.
- High Resolution Output
- The 7890UM outputs at 1280 x 960, making it perfect for high resolution imaging including viewing scientific specimens and small objects.
- Flexible Camera Positioning
- The 20" gooseneck allows the camera to be aimed at almost anything, from tabletop text to wall mounted maps or even the lecturer themselves.