This is a K5600 Joker Bug 200W HMI News Kit, including barndoors, frosted beaker, and an HMI bulb. The included AC/DC power supply will power the light from a 110-240V AC power source or a 14-30V DC battery. Rounding out the kit is a News Beamer PAR Reflector, a 25" extension cable, a lens case and a rolling hard case to house it all. The Joker-Bug 200 has an output comparable to 750/1000 watt quartz fixture, but with a power draw of only 3 amps. This unit has become a standard for small interiors, interviews, documentaries and car shots.
- Silent Multi-Voltage Power Supply
- The included Power Supply is electronic, square wave and flicker free. It functions with 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz, or your 14-30V battery. It is convection cooled.
- Joker Bug 200 and Optional Lenses
The Joker-Bug 200 fixture throws a beam of light of 1479 footcandles 1.3' in diameter from 20 feet, with no lens mounted.
It throws a beam of 23 footcandles 21' in diameter (56° spread from origin) with its optional Super Wide lens mounted. The other optional lenses offer variations of intensity and beam spread.
- The Beamer is a detachable reflector that intensifies the light beam for 1-on-1 interviews.
- The frosted beaker slightly softens the light output.
- Hard kit case holds the fixture and all kit accessories