The Dorrough Remote Control RW-200 is the vertical version of the RW100,compatible with all models of Dorrough analog and digital meters, connecting up to four meters and providing additional access to all meter functions. Alarm indicators are on the front panel with additional meter alarm closure feature duplicated on the rear panel.
Connections to the meters are made through 8-pin mini DIN cables attached to the Alarm/Remote connector on the rear of the meters. The RW-200 is powered by the meter(s) to which it is connected, and contains a micro-controller to interrogate and serialize the switch status.
- Manage Up to Four Meters
- RW-200 Vertical Remote Control connects with up to four meters providing access to all meter functions. Button legends on the top apply to analog meters and legends on the bottom apply to digital meters.
- Integated Alarm Functions
- Consistently manage multiple audio content LED alarms indicate phase errors, bit stream corruption, overs, and loss of audio for each of 1 through 4 meters.
- Powers from Connected Meters
- No additional power hook is necessary. The RW-200 is powered by the meter(s) to which it is connected, and contains a micro-controller to interrogate and serialize the switch status.