Schmidt & Bender is a premium optics company based in Germany. Their history begins in 1957 with the development and manufacturing of riflescopes for hunting by moonlight. Since then, they have focused exclusively on designing and producing extremely high-quality sighting systems that hunters and tactical marksmen rely on to deal with the most difficult of lighting and environmental conditions. Successful missions often depend upon your ability to improvise-adapt-overcome. Consider the extreme savings, obstacles & hardships endured towards attaining success:  when such efforts boil down to the moment of a single shot determining whether a life is saved or a trophy is bagged, excuses are irrelevant.
The configuration of the 10x42 Police Marksman II has been a long standing favorite of tactical marksmen and precision shooters for ages, and for good reason. This design offers maximum versatility, excellent stability and brightness levels other scope owners can only fantasize about. Schmidt & Bender has built this scope from an extremely durable 30mm main tube, exquisitely crafted from a single piece of rugged aluminum alloy. The optics inside are, of course, state of the art. Fully coated ground and polished elements deliver a sight picture that's full of detail, rich with contrast and bright enough to sight with in the evening. The fixed power magnification of 10x is suitable for a plethora of applications. While you might find it tight for brush hunting, you will definitely find it very comfortable in nearly every other environment.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. By affixing the scope mounted rings to the rifle mounted base you create a reliable, accurate, and secure sighting system. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- +2/-3 Dioptric correction
- .360" MOA precision adjustments
- Totally waterproof and fogproof
- Parallax adjustment for 50 yds to infinity
- 3-12x Magnification offers a tremendous level of flexibility
- 30mm One piece aluminum alloy main tube offers stability and durability
- Parallax adjustment is located in a third turret on the left side, allowing adjustments without removing your eye from the scope
- P3 Mil-Dot Reticle
- The P-3 Mil-Dot Reticle was developed by the U.S. Marine Corps as an aid for their scout snipers in estimating distances. It has since become the military standard for range estimating within all branches of the service.