Pitch 'n Time Pro from Serato is a time and pitch adjustment plug-in that uses a patented time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting algorithm for glitch-free processing. Traditionally pitch/time manipulating applications used math to either remove or add samples, or change sample rates to achieve the desired result. Some program material responded well to this treatment, while for other material, distortion or other artifacts would be introduced rendering the processed files useless.
To this end, Serato Audio Research developed a sophisticated model of the human auditory system and in a sense, the software "listens" to the music, performs a sophisticated auditory scene analysis and decides how best to treat the source material. Dramatic alterations can be made to a sample, or even to a completed mix, and the result is a natural sounding product with the output sound the same as the input.
Pitch 'n Time Pro offers time compression and expansion from a ratio of 1/8 speed through to 8x speed, independent of pitch and pitch shifting of up to 36 semitones, independent of tempo. The two functions each have 3 interchangeable panels, ranging from simple fixed ratios to complex tempo and pitch alterations that vary over time. Samples can even be warped by placing markers and moving them around. The tempo and pitch panels can be mixed and matched to suit the application, with real-time previewing.
The AudioSuite software works with all versions of Pro Tools including Pro Tools HD, LE and M-Powered.
Note! This pricing is for registered users who wish to purchase an additional copy of Pitch 'n Time Pro.
- Modify tempo independent of pitch and pitch independent of tempo
- Unrivalled and unprecedented processing quality
- Unique patented time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting algorithm
- No loss of timing accuracy
- Process stereo tracks without phasing
- Process Dolby matrix encoded tracks without losing surround information
- Modify tempo from 12.5% to 800% of original and simultaneously pitch shift by +/-36 semitones
- Perfect Pro-Tools integration using the Pro-tools time trimmer tool
- Time stretch by tempo change, length change, target length, or target BPM
- Select pitch shift by frequency change or semitone shift
- Preview changes in real time
- Multi-Channel Mode allows for processing up to 48 tracks together while maintaining their original phase coherency
- Time-Morph allows for dropping a marker at an event and moving it anywhere; the audio flexes before and after to allow for stretching out a single note, or even change the timing of a loop
- Variable Pitch Mapping allows for pitch-correcting individual notes, removing or creating pitch slides, or even making a realistic record scratch sound
- Variable Tempo Mapping provides the power to create variable tempo maps and changes over the length of a sample
- Waveform Overview allows the user to actually see the effects of a tempo map as it is applied directly to the waveform