The Custom Bracket QRS-E2 Camera Rotation Bracket is the Extended Version of the basic 35mm rotation bracket. It allows an additional 2" of clearance during rotation, for attaching TTL modules or radio slaves, even in vertical position. Unlike conventional brackets, the QRS-E2 is designed for you to hold the camera rather than the bracket, for a more natural way of shooting. The unique rotation system-which rotates around the center of the lens-allows for locking not just at the vertical or horizontal axis, but anywhere in between as well.
This model has been improved by using roller bearings for the camera rotation mechanism. This means it is now virtually maintenance free. The bracket now also includes a swivel leg for better balance.
Note: Requires the optional #CMP Universal Camera Mounting Plate. Also requires an optional flash mounting plate (except Metz 45/50/60/70/76 series flashes).
- Camera mounting plates
- Can be used with or without vertical grips/add-on battery boosters.
- Flash quick-release
- The flash arm features adjustable height and allows tilting.
- Bracket base
- Ready for optional tripod quick-release.
- System stands upright
- System stands upright, protecting camera and flash.
- System interchangeability
- Switch camera/flash from system to system.
- Accepts optional bracket accessory adapters
- Radio slaves, TTL modules, Focusing lights, etc.
- Aluminum construction
- Computer-controlled six-sided machining.