The Xrite i1Display 2 is an easy-to-use, powerful solution that provides the excellent monitor profile quality. With enhancements to both hardware and software, you'll achieve consistent, predictable color on all types of monitors (LCD and CRT). i1Display 2 features an enhanced sensor providing higher repeatability, faster measurements and higher sensitivity in the dark areas for better control in shadow detail and a more neutral gray scale.
The i1Display 2 features a lightweight, sleek design and comes with an Ambient light head (which also acts as a dust protector), a built-in counterweight for LCD displays plus an integrated suction cup for CRTs.
The included i1Match software has an easy-to-use interface and even provides an Easy Mode for great results with a few simple clicks. And for all monitors supporting the DDC/CI standards, you'll achieve one button push monitor profiling. The Advanced Mode allows experienced users to achieve individual and best possible monitor calibration with new features such as selection of different monitor white points, custom luminance settings and detailed profile summary.
i1Display 2 Measurement Device
- Compact award-winning colorimeter for emissive color measurements of LCD, CRT and laptop displays
- High sensitivity in dark areas for better control in shadow detail and more neutral gray scale
- Detachable ambient light head to capture ambient light measurements and protect your device
- Easily attaches to many models of LCD and CRT monitors with included built-in counterweight and suction cups
- USB powered
- Use at multiple workstations without additional licensing fees
- Software interface provides an Easy Mode for great results with a few simple clicks, plus an Advanced Mode for experienced users to achieve the best possible monitor calibration
- Utilize reference profiles to match all monitors in your workgroup
- Unlimited gamma white point and luminance settings, including native gamma and measure luminance as target
- Check ambient light and adapt profiles for different ambient light environments
- One push button monitor calibration (PBC) support for leading industry monitors
- Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better defined grays
- Profile summary report ideal for post profile analysis
- Monitor validation and trending graph
- Before and after images show instant results
- Profile reminder to ensure true and reliable color over time
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides