This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Sea & Sea VX-S2 is an electronic underwater housing designed for the Sony HDR-UX1 and HDR-SR1 Camcorders. The housing brings high-definition video to the underwater world with this lightweight, compact video housing.
The housing is easy to use and will allow you to capture the moment underwater in HD quality video with the Sony HDR-UX1 Camcorder. You can also capture digital stills.
Features include access to most camera controls; large folding mirror reflects the camcorder's LCD screen and an underwater microphone. The housing is rated to a depth of up to 200'.
- A large folding mirror reflects the camcorder's LCD screen
- The infrared control grip switches easily between video and still-picture capture
- Multiple Camcorder
- Designed for multiple camcorder models, each require a specific camera base
- Leak Detector
- Leak detector alerts you immediately to any accidental moisture in the housing
- Underwater Microphone
- High performance underwater microphone captures sounds to accompany your video
- Pressure release Valve
- Pressure release valve ensures that excess air pressure is released safely
- Easy Storage and Transport
- Grip can be separated from the housing main body for easy storage and transport