The FireStudio from PreSonus is a professional recording system featuring a 26 input/output FireWire interface with a generous collection of bundled software. The combination allows the user to begin working on any project, be it in the studio or in a live application. The A/D and D/A stages deliver 24-bit/96kHz conversion.
The interface combines 8 Class A microphone preamps, up to 16 channels of optical ADAT input/output, along with S/PDIF and MIDI input/output. Wordclock I/O helps integrate the interface into a professional environment, while a software Control Console delivers a 36 x 3 6x 18 zero-latency mixer/router.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac OS X, and Windows and includes 20 PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and third-party loops, software and instrument sounds.
- High-speed FireWire (IEEE 1394) audio interface with 26 simultaneous inputs and outputs
- Provides 24-bit resolution with up to 96kHz sampling rate
- Eight Class A microphone preamps with trim controls
- 48V phantom power, switchable in banks of four (1 - 4 and 5 - 8)
- Eight line inputs with inputs 1 and 2 accepting instruments
- Sixteen channels of optical ADAT I/O (eight channels via 96kHz dual S/MUX)
- S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- MIDI input and output
- Zero latency DSP full-matrix mixer/router
- Includes JetPLL jitter elimination technology
- Bundled with PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software
- Optional MSR (Monitor Station Remote) available that provides complete surround/stereo speaker management, input switching and communication system