The canon white Lens Cover for the Canon 400mm f/5.6 Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. This version is all white and blends in well with snow or sand.
A LensCoat Lens Cover also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. This cover will also help you preserve the resale value of the lens by protecting it from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Features a custom hole that reveals the red-dot, making for easy alignment to the camera body without having to remove the cover
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Compatible with the Canon 400mm f/5.6 lens