The MSR from PreSonus is a monitor station remote for the FireStudio FireWire Recording System designed to increase the efficiency of your work flow by providing speaker management, input switching, and a communication system all in a compact desktop unit. The MSR connects to your FireStudio via a standard Cat5 cable to keep your working area uncluttered.
The MSR has a full range of buttons and knobs for speaker selection, monitor source, mode, mute, dim, headphone level, and talkback mic level. Two headphone jacks are built-in, as well as an XLR connector so you can use the mic of your choice for talkback. For a sleek, easy to use answer for control of your FireStudio system, look no further than the MSR.
- Sleek desktop control for speaker management, input switching, and communication with the FireStudio
- Connects to FireStudio using a standard Cat5 connector
- Volume control
- Two headphone outputs with level control
- XLR input for talkback mic
- Talkback level control
- Track mode enables nine stereo mixes for headphones
- Mix mode lets you switch between three sets of stereo monitors
- Simple switching between surround and stereo with the push of a button
- Dim, mute, and mono functions