The Horseman 90mm f/5.6 Super-Angulon XL Lens is a Schneider 90mm f/5.6 Super-Symmar XL with a standard Copal #0 shutter, but built into a Horseman-specific helical focusing mount and barrel assembly made to fit upon their SW617 Professional medium format panoramic camera. It provides an extremely wide angle perspective on the 617 Professional that's roughly equivalent to the view of a 22mm lens in 35mm terms. A built-in lens guard helps protect the sensitive optics. For critical work with transparencies, the optional Horseman #28998 center filter (B&H code "HOCF90") is highly recommended.
The Schneider Super-Angulon XL 90 is a modern 8-element/4-group wide angle lens design for critical performance in large format cameras. Its 110° maximum coverage provides plenty of room for shift with the 617 Professional. This lens is designed to be shot at f/16-f/22 for ideal performance.
- A Schneider 90mm f/5.6 Super-Angulon XL with standard Copal #0 shutter, built into Horseman-specific helical focusing mount/barrel assembly
- Modern 8-element/4-group optical design
- Exclusively made to fit Horseman SW617 Professional medium format camera
- Focuses down to 3.6' (1.1m)
- Provides wide panoramic format with great correction of distortions
- Uses 95mm filters
- Built-in lens guard
- Large maximum aperture aids focusing in poor light
- Extremely fine resolving power and contrast when stopped to f/16-f/22