The Horseman 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N Lens is a Rodenstock 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N with a standard Copal #0 shutter, but built into a Horseman-specific helical focusing mount and barrel assembly made to fit upon their SW617 Professional medium format panoramic camera. It provides an extremely wide angle perspective on the 617 Professional that's roughly equivalent to the view of a 22mm lens in 35mm terms. A built-in lens guard helps protect the sensitive optics. For critical work with transparencies, the optional Rodenstock #170002 center filter (B&H code "ROCF67") is highly recommended.
The 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N is a highly-corrected 6-element lens design with an f/16-22 recommended working aperture. It can focus down to 3.6' (1.1m) with the 617 Professional camera.
- A Rodenstock 90mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N with standard Copal #0 shutter, built into Horseman-specific helical focusing mount/barrel assembly
- Modern 6-element/4-group wide angle optical design
- Exclusively made to fit Horseman SW617 Professional medium format camera
- Focuses down to 3.6' (1.1m)
- Provides wide panoramic format with great correction of distortions
- Uses 67mm filters
- Built-in lens guard
- Extremely fine resolving power and contrast when stopped to f/16-f/22